The Long Beach Hotel Alliance represents the local hospitality and restaurant industries and serves as a liaison with all areas of city government, special constituency groups and related tourism entities. Long Beach’s hospitality industry is the 2nd largest employer in the City according to Wade E. Martin, Ph.D., Professor and Chair,
Department of Economics at California State University, Long Beach.
- Strong partnerships with local government, elected officials and community groups that help protect the interests of the hotel and hospitality industry
- Best practices with direct access to hotel and hospitality leaders
- Collaborates with business groups and organizations to strengthen our voice in the community and City Hall. Some of our key partners include:
- California Hotel and Lodging Association, American Hotel and Lodging Association, Long Beach Chamber of Commerce, BizFed of Los Angeles County, Downtown Long Beach Alliance.
- Annual Hospitality Awards event including discount tickets
- Greater access to local community leaders
- Resources to help exceed community service goals
- Networking events
- Greater visibility to community partners
- Expert training opportunities including personal safety, active shooter, CPR, TIPS, food handling certification, domestic violence
- Discount pricing
- Collaboration with hotel and hospitality leaders and resources and access to best practices
- Free Human Trafficking Awareness Training provided by our partners at Businesses Ending Slavery and Trafficking (BEST)
- Source1 Purchasing – Earn Cash Back on all your commonly purchased items! Drastically lower supplies and F&B purchases while increasing quality and service. This is collective buying power! Click here to learn more and sign up today.
- Telemedicine: Discounted Virtual Visits with Health Professionals – Through our partnership with the California Hotel & Lodging Association, LBHA provides members with access to HealthiestYou from Teladoc at a members-only negotiated price of $7 per employee per month ($7/mo includes employee + entire family) with $0 copays.
- Website presence with direct links
- Informational meetings
- Access to membership contact list
Annual membership dues :
- Hotel: $30/guest room
- Restaurant: < = 50 seats or $1M, $250
- Restaurant: > = 51 seats or $1M+ =$500 -$1000
- Allied partner, associated industry vendors based on # of employees = $500 – $5,000
- Annual Dues are due by January 31, of each year. Pay by check or credit card (3% processing fee.)
Dues are outlined in the 501c6 bylaws to be utilized for marketing, public relations, staffing and advocacy as priorities . Special assessments may be required for all organization activities. * Dues offer access and often greater discounts, but not necessarily free events.