The Long Beach Hotel Alliance represents the local hospitality and restaurant industries and serves as a liaison with all areas of city government, special constituency groups and related tourism entities. Long Beach’s hospitality industry is the 2nd largest employer in the City according to Wade E. Martin, Ph.D., Professor and Chair,
Department of Economics at California State University, Long Beach.
- Strong partnerships with local government, elected officials and community groups that help protect the interests of the hotel and hospitality industry
- Best practices with direct access to hotel and hospitality leaders
- Collaborates with business groups and organizations to strengthen our voice in the community and City Hall. Some of our key partners include:
- California Hotel and Lodging Association, American Hotel and Lodging Association, Long Beach Chamber of Commerce, BizFed of Los Angeles County, Downtown Long Beach Alliance.
- Annual Hospitality Awards event including discount tickets
- Greater access to local community leaders
- Resources to help exceed community service goals
- Networking events
- Greater visibility to community partners
- Expert training opportunities including personal safety, active shooter, CPR, TIPS, food handling certification, domestic violence
- Discount pricing
- Collaboration with hotel and hospitality leaders and resources and access to best practices
- Free Human Trafficking Awareness Training provided by our partners at Businesses Ending Slavery and Trafficking (BEST)
- Source1 Purchasing – Earn Cash Back on all your commonly purchased items! Drastically lower supplies and F&B purchases while increasing quality and service. This is collective buying power! Click here to learn more and sign up today.
- Telemedicine: Discounted Virtual Visits with Health Professionals – HealthiestYou from Teladoc offers employees the ability to safely seek medical or mental health assistance from the comfort of their homes anytime of the day or night. For just $10 a month, employees can purchase this service directly to give their entire family access to 24/7 care with no copays.
- Unlimited access to virtual visits for medical and mental health conditions along with neck and back care, dermatology, nutrition counseling, and expert medical opinions.
- Employee purchase price is $10 per month for unlimited virtual visits (includes all services for all family members at no additional cost).
- No copayments or hidden charges
- All employees eligible: full time, part time, and furloughed
- No employer participation is required.
ARE YOU AN EMPLOYER? Employers can purchase this service for their employees for $7/employee per month with the same access to unlimited care. Click here for more information..
Annual Membership Dues :
- Hotel: $30 per guest room
- Restaurant: $500
- Allied / Vendor: $500
Annual Dues are due by January 31, of each year. Dues are outlined in the 501c6 bylaws to be utilized for marketing, public relations, staffing and advocacy as priorities . Special assessments may be required for all organization activities. * Dues offer access and often greater discounts, but not necessarily free events.